a. the ability to upload digital images, artworks, logos, creatives to the web site through the “Get Instant Quote Form” or to email digital images artworks, logos, creatives, to us so that we can process them on your behalf;
b. the ability to order products of images that have been uploaded to the web site or emailed or posted to us.
These terms govern the relationship between you and us. The web site (and the services provided through the web site) can only be used if you agree to these terms. You may only use the web site in accordance with these terms.
We may modify these terms at any time. We will post the modified terms on the web site so note that they may alter over time. We require that you revisit these terms when you use or return to this web site. The modified terms will come into effect as soon as they are posted on the web site and use of the web site (or of any services provided through the web site) after that point will be subject to the modified terms.
• As a guide you will find the following to be the TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ORDER:
You confirm to ‘Phase 9 Designs’ to use the image[s] you have sent to process your order. We regret we are unable to give refunds. In the unlikely event of manufacturing fault, it will be repaired. You accept that a photograph when enlarged may lose some definition and that color variation may occur in finished item.
Cancellations attract a 20% charge. In the unlikely event of a concern with the product on receipt it must be brought to our attention within 14 days.
Picture cropping and editing: You accept we need to exercise a degree of license to crop and edit images to fit and to achieve the very best results. If you have edit requests, please state in the email while confirming the order'. Phase 9 Designs is not obliged to make these adjustments and does so without liability in order to help to achieve best results. Thank you.
• All Product Sizes are pretty accurate, but due to the nature of making customised products by hand and one by one, there will be marginal size differences in the finished item to the sizes quoted on this web site. Occasionally we may substitute materials and adjust product design to accommodate production considerations in relation to supply or stock shortages.
• All Promotional Images of our products are good guides for what we make. The logos present on the promotional gift images are property of the respective owners & we hold no rights over them. The displayed logo on these promotional gifts are purely for representation purposes. We do not warrant that the final item will be exactly as per the images contained in this web site. There are often improvements made to products that are not visible in the promotion photographs, and there may be occasion when a stock component may be unavailable giving rise to the need to supply a variant of that part in the finished item.
• Delivery Times are stated in good faith. Wherever a delivery time is stated, it serves as a guide timeline and we do not warrant that the products will be with you on a specific date. We will do our best to meet these timelines but cannot guarantee it. Over 98% of our products are delivered inside our quoted timelines.
• You may upload digital images to the web site yourself or email them to us to upload to the web site and store. Images uploaded to the web site or emailed to us for uploading are preferred by us to be digital images in JPEG format (.jpg), although we do accept and work with other files formats like pdf, psd, gif, bmp, cdr.
• IMAGE UPLOADING/SENDING GUIDELINES :-
1. You are not allowed to upload, email to us or order products of any images or other material which contain:
2. pornographic or obscene material;
3. racist material;
4. material that is likely to incite hatred against any person or group;
5. blasphemous material;
6. defamatory or otherwise actionable material;
7. images of any criminal act;
8. material the use or inclusion of which infringes any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right of any third party;
9. material that breaches any applicable laws or legislation
We may at our discretion contact law enforcement authorities if we believe that anything unlawful is occurring or has occurred in relation to the web site (including the uploading or emailing of any images in breach of the above restrictions). We may provide copies of any relevant images or material to the law enforcement authorities and in that connection may also give them access to any personal data that is held by us.
We may without notice and at our sole discretion delete or remove any image that has been uploaded, emailed or submitted for printing in breach of these terms.
We may refuse to provide any further services to anyone who breaches these terms.
• You retain all intellectual property rights, including copyright, to the images that you have uploaded to the web site or emailed to us.
We may delete, remove or refuse to display any at our sole discretion.
We may display, modify, print, transmit, distribute or delete any of the images that you upload or email to us, provided that this use is necessary in order to provide any of the services offered by us via the web site or is otherwise allowed by these terms.
It is a condition of allowing you to use the web site and any services offered through it that you have the right to copy, upload or otherwise deal with images in relation to the web site and to allow us to process and otherwise deal with those images in accordance with these terms. You may not upload, email to us, request us to print or otherwise deal in relation to the web site with any images or other material unless you have the right to do so and to allow us to use such images or other material in accordance with these terms.
We may change the format and content of the web site (or any products or services offered by this web site) at any time.
We may terminate or suspend the operation of this web site (or terminate or suspend provision of any products or services offered via this web site) for support or maintenance work, in order to update the content or for any other reason. We may do this at any time and without notice.
You are advised to keep back ups of all material provided to us. In particular, it is up to you to keep backup copies of images uploaded by you or emailed to us. We will not be responsible for keeping backups or for loss of, deletion or corruption of any images or any other material.
Once you have placed an order for any goods or services via this web site (including any order for product or services), the order will not be treated as having been accepted until you receive confirmation from us that this is the case. This confirmation may be by email or phone.
The decision as to whether to accept any order from you is at our discretion and we are not bound to do so.
We may, at our sole discretion, refund all or a proportion of the payment made in respect of the order concerned but reserve the right to charge in full as if the products had been dispatched.
Shipping to anywhere outside the India may attract local customs and duty charges which are beyond our control are based on the customs laws of a receiving territory. We are not obliged to indemnify such costs should they arise and they will become a matter for the recipient.
To maintain continuity of service we reserve the right to use alternative materials in production, to those stated on the website.
• TERMINATION OF YOUR ORDER:-
Once your order is terminated, your images will be removed from our systems. We will refund any money due in such a circumstance